Last Revised: June 12, 2023
- What Personal Data We Gather About You
- How We Collect Personal Data
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
- Sharing Your Personal Data
- How Do We Secure Personal Data?
- Other Important Information
- Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Spark Community Schools collects shopper, donor, and job seeker Personal Data. This information is to provide promotions, discounts, and services. More detailed information is below.
- Contact Information:
We collect the contact details that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number, email.
How it’s used:
We use this information to contact you to respond to your inquiries and request for services.
How they’re used:
We use this information to ensure our website operates efficiently. Cookies and clear GIFs help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular, and count visit.
- Email Interconnectivity:
If you receive email from us, we may use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message and click on any links or banners it contains.
How it’s used:
We use this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you.
If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
How it’s used:
We use this information in order to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues
- Mobile Devices
We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting our website.
How it’s used:
We use this information to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.
- Website Interactions
We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
How they’re used:
We use this information to understand how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also use this information to detect and prevent fraud.
- Web Logs
We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
How they’re used:
We use this information to monitor our networks and the visitors to our website.
We collect Personal Data about you in a variety of ways depending on how you interact with us and our website and services, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you submit information through our contact form.
- From other sources, including, for example, third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
Data Subjects can make the following choices regarding their Personal Data:
- Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send newsletters to you. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. To opt-out of receiving communications from Spark Community Schools, “Opt-Out” can be selected from any Spark Community Schools email, or please contact us using the information below. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive newsletters or circulars from us via mail, you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address, and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Do Not Track. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. For assistance exercising any of these choices concerning your Personal Data, please submit a request to Spark’s contact us form.
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, administer our job application portal, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies or organizations under common control). If another company acquires,
or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of third party websites. If you interact with a third-party website linked through our website, you should understand that your Personal Data will be subject to that third party’s privacy policies and practices and not ours.
- Accessibility. If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice through your browser’s audio reader.
- Information for California Residents: If you would like more information concerning the categories of Personal Data (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
For any questions related to this policy, please submit a request through our contact form. You may also write to us at:
2355 East Camelback Road, Suite 320
Phoenix, Arizona 85016